Friday 7 May 2010

The Yellow Cap

The Tour de France has the Yellow Jersey. The IPL has the Orange Cap. And Sport Guru has the Yellow Cap. And I won the Yellow Cap for Round 3 of the Test Match Sofa World T20 prediction league.

Despite forgetting to make a pick for the England / Pakistan game, my excellent prediction skills gave me 3 out of 3 for the other games of the Super 8s so far (including getting the South Africa / New Zealand game on the nose with an SA win by 13 runs). My other predictions, of an unfancied Australian win and an unfavoured Sri Lanka win were also correct, giving me a 100% record for the round, and the best result out of all Test Match Sofa listeners.

I am currently in 8th position in the TMS prediction league, and while I would have originally taken a top-half finish, I'm now going for more. Lizzy - you're in my sights. I've got the momentum. I've got the predictions. Could I make a late surge up the table with the end of the tournament in sight?

Join the fun in the Test Match Sofa pool with the password wormchew

No comments:

Post a Comment